Saturday 16 November 2013

Introduction to Xtra-Medium Philosophy

My dear friends,

I would like to welcome you to my new (and only) blog. Many times people have asked me to write one and I have too quickly dismissed it. As many of you know, I have the propensity to occasionally lament the state of this or that, provide a little insight and then fade to black. Perhaps age and the ever encroaching realisation of a life misspent has prompted this urge to make manifest the myriad of thoughts and ideas re life, the universe and everything into and onto a blog.

So why Xtra-Medium Philosophy? Odd title to a weblog I grant you. Doesn't really give much away as to the content and that is how I want it to stay. This endeavor is really about what I think and I think about a lot.

Here you will find contemplation on various topics, modern and ancient, science and religion, the mundane, high-strangeness as well as everything in between. I am also open to suggestions from you on topics you would like to have Filosofised.

Yours in thought,

the Filosofer

-----

If you would like to contact the Filosofer direct your emails to xmphilosophy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment